Coffee Machine Guide
2min Cleaning Mode for Your Coffee Capsule Machine
- The machine should be put on cleaning mode at least once a week.
- Ensure the brewing chamber is empty.
- Fill the water tank and ensure you use a vessel under the dispenser which is large enough to hold a full tank of water.
- To start, ensure the machine is out of stand by mode.
- Hold down both buttons at the same time for 6 seconds until the left button glows blue. Then release.
- The machine will then automatically start a 2 min cycle.
- Once this is completed, empty the water from the vessel and refill your water tank.