CAN I USE OTHER BRANDS OF CAPSULES I.E THOSE NOT BRANDED COMPATIBLE WITH THE ESPRESSOTORIA® SYSTEM?
Only genuine Espressotoria®System coffee capsules work in the Espressotoria® System / Piccolo Coffee Capsule Machine.
To avoid damage to your machine only use compatible Espressotoria® System capsules which are specifically designed for the system and machine.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE ESPRESSOTORIA® SYSTEM CAPSULES? ONLY ON THE WEBSITE?
In Australia Espressotoria® System capsules are available at Woolworths, Coles and leading Independent supermarkets.
In New Zealand Espressotoria® System capsules are available at Countdown and Foodstuff supermarkets.
DOES THE ESPRESSOTORIA® SYSTEM OFFER TEA, HOT CHOCOLATE OR CHAI CAPSULES?
Our range does not include tea,hot chocolate or chai capsules.
WHAT IS THE ESPRESSOTORIA® SYSTEM?
The Espressotoria® System is a premium coffee capsule system is designed to make true Italian-style espresso.
Producing cafe quality coffee at the press of a button through innovative capsule design and precision piercing technology. A high-pressure system, featuring an eco-friendly energy saver mode and a 1-year warranty making it perfect for the home, office or commercial environment.
HOW DO I MAKE AN ESPRESSO OR LONG COFFEE FROM MY PICCOLO MACHINE?
Refer to HOW TO GUIDE on this website.
WHAT DOES THE SOLID GREEN LIGHT ON THE COFFEE CAPSULE MACHINE INDICATE?
When the machine is left idle, it will switch to energy saver mode, indicated by a solid green light. To exit the machine from energy saver mode, simply press the solid green light espresso button which will prompt the machine to commence pre-heating as explained above.
HOW LONG DO THE COFFEE CAPSULE MACHINES TAKE TO PRE-HEAT?
Preheating occurs after switching on the machine or the machine is exited from energy saver mode by thetwo espresso dispensing buttons flashing in blue to indicate heating up.
Preheating approximately takes 1 minute to complete at which time the two espresso dispensing buttons remain solid blue. The machine is now ready to use.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY COFFEE CAPSULE MACHINE?
Run the water piping flush procedure through the Piccolo Coffee Capsule Machine prior to the first use and after long periods of non-use as outlined above.
Remove the perforated drip tray, the drip tray cover and the two-piece used capsule container daily. Rinse with hot water and dry correctly before placing these items back into the machine.
Clean the exterior of the machine using only a damp cloth.
WHAT DO I DO IF THE CAPSULES ARE CAUGHT IN THE MACHINE?
During the piercing extraction process, water fills the capsule making it expand. Please wait a moment after extraction before ejecting the capsule. This allows time for the capsule to return to its original volume. If after this the capsule remains stuck, try the ejection motion again and do not use your fingers to help it along.
WHERE SHOULD THE ESPRESSOTORIA® SYSTEM BE USED?
The Piccolo Capsule Machine is intended to be used in household and similar environments:
- Domestic households.
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices or other working environments.
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- Bed and breakfastenvironments.
WHAT COLOURS DOES THE CAPINO MACHINE COME IN?
WHAT DO THE TWO FLASHING BLUE LIGHTS INDICATE ON THE BOTH COFFEE CAPSULE MACHINES?
Flashing blue lights indicate the machine is pre-heating. Pre-heating occurs when the machine is turned on or when it exits the energy saver mode. Once the heating process is complete, the two flashing blue espresso dispensing buttons will stop flashing and become solid blue. This means the machine is now ready to use.
WHAT IS THE MILK FROTHER?
Our Milk frother is a premium hot and cold milk frother designed specifically for use with the Espressotoria®System.
HOW DO I USE THE MILK FROTHER?
Please refer to the user guide- CLICK HERE
TIP FOR THE BEST FOAMED MILK
Remove the wire whisk from thelid of the Milk Frother.
Attach the additional smallwhisk correctly to the bottom of the Milk Frother.
If you prefer a Cappuccino,leave the wire whisk in place
DOES THE MILK FROTHER EVER OVERFILL?
Please note, inside the MilkFrother you will find a maximum milk fill line.
DO NOT fill the Milk Frotherabove this line, otherwise you will experience overflow.
THE MILK FROTHER IS NOT HEATING THEMILK
Press the on-off switch once to heatmilk. For cold frothing press the on/off switch twice.
Thank you for your enquiry. We do not know of a reusable pod that fits the Espressotoria system and using a capsule other than the Espressotoria pods will void your warranty,
ARE YOUR CAPSULES RECYCLABLE?
We are committed to ensuring sustainability throughout our operations and we recognise the need for an environmentally responsible approach to both the manufacture of our products, as well as the recyclability thereof.
The design of the Espressotoria® capsule in conjunction with our clever extraction system allows us to use a capsule shell weighing just 0.7 grams per unit. This makes the Espressotoria ®capsule one of the lightest weight aluminium free capsules currently in the market. Furthermore, the shells are made from Polypropylene #5, a plastic which is commonly recycled by most material recycling facilities in Australia*.
After extraction, peel off the lid and remove the used ground coffee (caution, allow capsule to cool downfirst in order to avoid risk of scalding). The used ground coffee can actually be an excellent addition to a compost pile. The grinds provide bacteria with the energy they need to turn organic matter into compost.
COUPON CODE NOT WORKING
The coupon code only works if you register an account and login;
1. Ensure you have created an online user account with Espressotoria?
2. You are logged into your account with Espressotoria and are not orderingvia a guest check out?
3. Please check your junk/spam folder for the confirmation email.
4. The 50% off is for capsuleBoxes ONLY. Other items in thebasket E.G bundles do not qualify.
WHAT’S THE EXPECTED LIFE OF COFFEE BEANS OR GROUND ONCE PACKET IS OPENED?
Left open, in the pack, coffee will stale within a week. It’s best to store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
WHERE DO YOUR COFFEE BEANS COME FROM?
Wesource our beans from a variety of locations around the world that supply onlythe finest 100% Arabica coffees.
We then blend them together in Sydney before roasting to provide the finestcoffee blends available.
WHAT IS THE STRENGTH OF EACH OF YOUR COFFEE BLENDS?
We do not rate our coffee blends on strength as strength can often be confused with quality and can be very subjective.
However, strength can sometimes be indicated by roast profile where a darker roasted coffee will typically offer a stronger flavour than a lighter roast. As a guide to strength, our core blends from strongest to mildest would be:
- Mountain Grown
We recommend using these suggestions as a guide only.
WHICH MACHINE CAN I USE FOR VITTORIA COFFEE CAPSULES?
Please note that there are two types of Vittoria Coffee Capsules:
- Those that are compatible with the Espressotoria® System.
- These can be identified with an Espressotoria® logo located on the bottom right corner of the box.
- 12 capsules per box.
Those that are compatible with Nespresso** Machines.
These can be identified with a ‘Compatible with Nespresso** Machines’ located on the bottom of the box.
10 capsules per box.
Please note that both these types of capsules are different in shape and size. You cannot use the capsules for the machines they are not manufactured for. For example, you cannot use Espressotoria® Capsules in a Nespresso** Machine and you cannot use Nespresso** Compatible Capsules in an Espressotoria Machine.
HOW DO I USE MY ESPRESSOTORIA® COFFEE MACHINE?
Quick Start Guide
- Remove the water tank and rinse with hot water.
- Dry and allow to cool.
- Fill tank with cold tap water.
- Place the tank onto the machine. Ensure it is securely in place.
Switchingon the Machine
- Ensure the power switch on the side of the machine and wall socket is off
- Plug the electrical cord into the machine and wall socket.Switch both 'ON'
- The two buttons on the top of the machine will start flashing blue, indicating it is pre-heating
- Once the button stops flashing press one of the buttons to runwater through the machine.
- Lift the silver lever until it is fully extended
- Place the capsule in the machine by dropping it from a close distance
- Close the lever until it clicks into place
- Press the button on the left.
- The first coffee should be discarded
- Refer to the programmable pour function in the your manual to adjust the amount of coffee extracted. 30ml is recommended.
Ejecting the Capsule
- Once the coffee is completely extracted, lift the lever to eject the capsule
- Wait approximately 30 seconds before ejecting to avoid leaking
- The capsule discard bin holds a maximum of 10 capsules
HOW DO I CLEAN MY ESPRESSOTORIA® COFFEE MACHINE?
1. Place an empty cup under the coffee dispenser
2. Run water through the machine by pressing one of the lighted dispensing buttons whilst the operating chamber is empty (no capsule inserted)
3. Repeat this process until the water pouring out of the dispending head runs clear
4. It is recommended that this is practiced daily
5. Alternatively you can refer to the '3 minute cleaning mode' in your machine's instruction manual
6. Use a descaler every 300 cups refer to the machine's instruction manual
7. NOTE: Do not clean with any solutions.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
We aim to despatch all orders as soon as they are placed and dispatch on the following business day. We aim to deliver all order nationally within seven (7) business days.
If there are any issues with delivery, please contact us.
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Once your order has been picked and dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number. If not received please check your spam/junk folder.
You will be able to track the progress of your parcel at www.auspost.com.au/track or you can call 131 118 which is the Australia Post Customer Service Centre, between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
If you have an account, you will be able to sign into 'My Account' to view the status of your order.
If there are any issues with your order please contact us.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Delivery for all orders will be charged at a per order rate. Rates will depend on the following factors and will be calculated upon checkout once you have entered your postcode:
- Number of items
- Location of delivery
Please note that delivery rates are subject to change.